In line with the latest government advice, the club HOUSE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
This Week at SPS
This Thursday (7th May 2020) we have a presentation of the work of some of our PAST PRESIDENTS. We will see the work of Barbara Lawton; Geoff Stone; Andre Haynes; David Wheeler and David Lowe. We know the standard of their work so we can expect a great night once again.
Zoom meeting starts at 7.30pm (members can join to chat), programme begins at 8.05pm after ‘clap for carers’.
One of Barbara’s images
All payments will directly help cover continuing fixed costs for our building. Thanks a lot for your support.
GUESTS can purchase a ticket HERE.
MEMBERS can pay their weekly fee or a sum in advance via the ‘Donate’ button below. You will be able to pay by Paypal or debit/credit card.
COVID CHANGES IN A NUTSHELL
OUR New WEEKLY ONLINE Programme can be seen HERE.
For info on how to get online, please head over to the tab ‘SPS online‘.
GUEST TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE HERE.
MOST RECENT COMPETITION RESULTS
Gallery now showing below: Awarded images in Annual Nature Competition. The images’ order is randomised.
Due to the current closure of the club rooms the Smethwick AV Festival was judged remotely and the results can be seen HERE
- September Colour PDI Competition
- ‘Abandoned Architecture’ by James Kerwin
- Andy Thorpe creates a Photo book with Blurb
- Member Updates
Current Member Opportunities
- The results of the Nature Competition are now showing HERE
- You can see all the Nature images HERE
- Results of ALL the years monthly competitions can be found HERE
- Results of the Outdoor Britain Competition can be seen HERE
- Results of the 3rd and final PDI Competition HERE
- All the images in the 3rd PDI competition can be seen HERE
- Cumulative results for the members ALLI competitions are shown HERE, this is the final table for the season 2019/2020
- Want to send new or updated member galleries? Have a look HERE for instructions.
This website is designed to work for everyone and we welcome any feedback, especially if it helps us improve the site. You can enter it below. Thank you very much.