In line with the latest government advice, the club HOUSE will remain closed for the foreseeable future.
HELP US Keep up with Our building & FIXED COSTS
Members are invited to pay their weekly attendance fee or weeks in advance via the DONATE PayPal button below.
Other donations, WHICH WILL BE GRATEFULLY RECEIVED. You will be able to pay by Paypal or debit/credit card
OUR New WEEKLY ONLINE Programme can be seen HERE
For info on how to get online, please head over to the tab ‘SPS online‘.
This Week at SPS
Next Thursday (7th May 2020) we have a presentation of the work of some of our PAST PRESIDENTS. We will see the work of Barbara Lawton; Geoff Stone; Andre Haynes; David Wheeler and David Lowe. We know the standard of their work so we can expect a great night once again.
Zoom meeting starts at 7.30pm (members can join to chat), programme begins at 8.05pm after ‘clap for carers’.
One of Barbara’s images
Entry fee: Members can pay their weekly fee or a sum in advance via the ‘Donate’ button near the top of the page. Guests can see how to join us as per the instructions below.
Buy a Guest Ticket
Non-members/’visitors’ can purchase a guest ticket for £3 (on a weekly basis). Please click ‘add to cart‘, — scroll down again when the page has updated and then click on the yellow ‘Checkout with PayPal’ button that appears as part of the checkout (also accepts all major credit/debit cards). Once paid, you will receive two emails: one with a download link with the joining instructions and one containing your receipt.
Gallery now showing below: Awarded images in Annual Nature Competition. The images’ order is randomised.
Due to the current closure of the club rooms the Smethwick AV Festival was judged remotely and the results can be seen HERE
- December competition – Mono PDI
- Next event coming soon
- From Paint Brush to Pixels, Jane Lazenby
- Next event coming soon
Current Member Opportunities
- The results of the Nature Competition are now showing HERE
- You can see all the Nature images HERE
- Results of ALL the years monthly competitions can be found HERE
- Results of the Outdoor Britain Competition can be seen HERE
- Results of the 3rd and final PDI Competition HERE
- All the images in the 3rd PDI competition can be seen HERE
- Cumulative results for the members ALLI competitions are shown HERE, this is the final table for the season 2019/2020
- Want to send new or updated member galleries? Have a look HERE for instructions.
This website is designed to work for everyone and we welcome any feedback, especially if it helps us improve the site. You can enter it below. Thank you very much.