You can enter up to four prints into EACH section.
- Maximum size: 50cm x 40cm
- Prints can be submitted either mounted or un-mounted. Overseas prints should be sent unmounted.
Please attach the following information to the back of each print:
- Name of the author
- Address and Country of the author
- The title of the work . The title on the back of the print must match the titles on the entry form.
- Only pressure sensitive (self-adhesive) labels may be used on the backs of unmounted prints.
- Entrants must tick the ‘Destroy’ box on the online entry system to verify authorization for the exhibition to destroy the entrants prints in lieu of returning them, otherwise the full return postal charge shall apply.
Please send your print entries, together with a print-out of your online submission and payment confirmation, to:
25 Wentworth Park Avenue,
PDI (Projected Digital Images)
You can enter up to four digital images into EACH section.
- Images must be in JPEG format, with preferred Colour Space sRGB.
- Required image size: Maximum 1600 pixels horizontal and/or 1200 pixels vertical.
- Images will be judged by Projection on a Canon Exceed Projector. The native resolution of this projector is 1900 x 1200 pixels.
- Our projection background is black please DO NOT fill empty space or add large borders.
- Image Title: The title must be EXACTLY as you would wish it to appear in the catalogue. Therefore, no other information, special characters or separators should be included in the Title Window.
- The online entry system does not require you to change an image’s filename. It will recognise the filename from your .jpeg file and enter it automatically.
- Images should be submitted on line at www.smethwickinternational.com.
- Note: Digital files cannot be forwarded to the Southampton Exhibition. You must enter these directly with them according to their rules.